While we were shopping in the city, Nelson received a call from Alan.
Alan: "Hi. Where are you? What's the time now?"
Nelson: "I am in the city and it's 4.30pm now. Why?"
Alan: "4.30pm your head. Are you dreaming? It's only 3.30pm now la!"
Nelson was puzzled. So were I. And soon Alan reviewed that the time in Ireland has been adjusted an hour earlier today in view of the seasonal change.
I never knew time is adjusted in this part of the world for this reason.
Anyway, we had an 'extra' hour to shop! Hurray! hehe...
Now, I knew why my mobile's time contradicted with Nelson's, because my mobile has an automatic time update function, which I have activated.
All kind of weird things happen when you are in the other part of the world.
I was having a lazy weekend, having nothing to do, and suddenly I feel like baking! So I did at around 8pm just now! Fresh from oven, Butter Cookies!
I'm going to have my cookies now. Tomorrow is a public holiday here. I still have one more day to spend. Bye!
0 comments:
Post a Comment